We know that every family we serve is unique, and we strive to make each service a personal tribute to the life that has been lived. We provide a wide variety of choices that will help fulfill a family's wishes, from a traditional funeral to a personalized service that celebrates a loved one's hobbies and interests. We can assist you in making arrangements for any additional services you wish to include in your loved one's funeral.
The following are ideas that you may use to personalize a service:
- video tributes and photographic collages
- displays of personal memorabilia, such as awards, trophies, or favorite pastime items, such as garden tools
- the writing of personal notes by family and friends during the service
- prayer cards & register books that reflect personal style and interests
- 1874 horse-drawn hearse
- musicians for funeral services
- special customs particular to different faiths, ethnic groups, and fraternal organizations
- military honors at service location or cemetery
- displays of uniforms and equipment for government employees
- celebrants for funeral services
- bagpiper- click here for more information
- bugler to play taps
Our funeral directors are committed to helping you create a special tribute to your loved one that will honor a life well-lived. We encourage you to share your ideas, customs and wishes with us.